Choices is a 6 part personal change course for people who want to move on to better things.
- It is about self-realisation and self-actualisation.
- It is about self-awareness and personal power, stress management and healing.
- Choices is a journey into self-discovery and personal growth.
- It gives you an opportunity to learn more about yourself through discussion and questioning.
- You will move forward in a positive way taking responsibility for the choices you have made.
- Choices will help you gain a clear and focused direction for the future and the motivation to achieve satisfaction and success.
- It will teach you the basic art of meditation from day one.
- Choices will lead you to a deepened level of well-being, inner calm, happiness and self-confidence.
- Choices will improve the quality of your life.
Meditation Classes or individual tuition
The benefits of meditation are many, classes are primarily designed to teach attendees to relax and let go of tension and stress, improving their health as well as their day to day lives by:
- Clearing thoughts from the mind
- Becoming familiar with the energy centres of the body
- Improving problem solving skills
- Strengthening ability to concentrate
- Manifesting goals, desires, hopes and dreams
- Boosting the immune system
- Lowering blood pressure and cholesterol
- Stress management
- Suitable for beginners as well as those wishing to refresh skills or merely meditate with like minded people.
N.B. Not affiliated with any religious organisation.
I enjoy staging art workshops which are therapeutic in themselves but separate from art therapy sessions. They are usually structured in small groups so that I can give individual attention while you have “time out” or learn a new skill. Various mediums are explored such as painting, decoupage, sculpting and glass mosaics. These are one day workshops and can be organised especially for you if you can gather a small group together. All materials supplied. Children over 12 years welcomed. Please phone for workshop enquiries on 0415 959 267. Individual classes considered.